I believe in the lean creation, publishing, marketing, and the ‘building in public’ approach.
That means I create, publish, and market in-progress and imperfect digital products. (what is really perfect?!)
It also means that I publish early, incrementally, and often.
Following this kind of approach to the entire process of creation, publishing, and marketing of digital products implies:
- errors are expected and happen frequently
- mistakes are quickly made, and get quickly fixed
- errors are made - and corrected - in public
- flaws are the norm, errors and bugs are documented and worked on - until fixed
- continuous improvement: all projects are and remain well maintained and improvements/changes are applied on an ongoing basis
This approach tries to waste less time, reduce bottlenecks, and ship lots of quality solutions - with a central focus on providing value to clients.
This is the central changelog for all my projects and products to document this process.
- Launch of the $5 System
- Launch of the FMS
- Added new UMV stand-alone offer at
- Created a new, radically simplified
DFY website/blog setup
- EMSAT: Updated & simplified the course structure
- LC: Updated
Client Avatar Worksheet (PDF)
- LC: Updated the
Product Review Template (PDF)
- LC: Replaced old checklist with completely new
Quickstart Guide (PDF)
- LC: Updated & simplified the course structure
new pricingof UMV and SAI in all funnels
- LC: Lazy Commissions
- TE: Traffic Endgame
- EMSAT: Email Marketing Secrets & Toolkit
- FMS: Freedom Marketing System
- UMV: Ultimate Marketing Vault
- SAI: Secret Affiliate Insider
- SLR: Special License Rights
Let me know if you’ve got any questions or comments.